This is exclusively a Sound Recording & Audio Engineering course. The training sessions are designed to for the prospective learners having keen interest to work as sound or audio specialist for the various media, not limited to television, internet, multimedia, recording studio, live events, etc
Below are the highlights of the training:
- Nature of training - highly specialized, intensive & hands-on, "Workshop mode"
- Methodology - max 40% theory and at least 60% practical,
- USP highly personalized, industry-tailored, training by industry practitioners
- Makes students ready for positions in the industry as Audio Engineer in channels, stations, project studios & production houses
Students are able to handle
- Daily live PCR audio on Analog & Digital desks
- Location/outdoor multi-camera audience-based shows
- Field audio for TV specials & film documentaries
- Audio for Events
- Audio for music-based shows
- Audio for broadcast applications - TV, Radio
- Audio for multimedia applications – Graphics, Animation & the Web
Course duration : 6 months - 72 classes - 150 hours
Number of classes per week: 3 classes a week. Each class for duration of 2 hours approximately.
To enroll or to enquire more, please fill and submit the enquiry form by clicking here. You can also write to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your contact information.